Athabasca Tribal Council is seeking a self-motivated, professional individual who has a strong commitment to working with children and families to ensure they reach their full potential.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Provide delegated case management duties, including intake, assessment and permanency as per the Child, Youth and Family Enhancement Act
• Work collaboratively with communities and families in the creation of safety plans and permanency plans for children
• Attend court and meet all legislative requirements
• Recording of online data entry in a timely fashion
• Provide after hours or on call response if required
• Participate in team meetings and community events
• Bachelor of Social Work or related degree with a minimum 1 year related experience
• Social Work Diploma or related diploma with a minimum of 3 years of related experience.
• Currently delegated or the ability to be delegated in the province of Alberta
• Clear Intervention Check, Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable sector and Driver’s Abstract
• Valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle and ability to travel
• Must be willing to take necessary ongoing mandatory training related to position.
• Experience working with Indigenous families is an asset
Athabasca Tribal Council offers competitive compensation and career advancement opportunities.
Athabasca Tribal Council is an equal opportunity employer and strives to ensure that its hiring process meets the needs of all persons with disabilities. As such, Athabasca Tribal Council will provide reasonable accommodation for any applicant, as requested during the hiring process.
How to apply:
Please forward your resume and any related certificates to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Position will remain open until suitable candidate is selected
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com